- Ordered on working days before 17:00, same day shipping!
- Several variants from stock available!
- Rated with a 9.5 by 500+ customers
The function of Pyregreen 5.0 is an insecticide based on natural Pyrethrum and, therefore, a fast-acting knockdown effect, suitable for residual treatments in civil, industrial and domestic environments. Can be used to combat flying insepharmacological effects (flies, mosquitoes, aasvliegen, wasps, etc.) and crawling insects (such as ants, cockroaches, lice, fleas and flour, grain beetles, etc.).
Fields of application: Pyregreen can be used in the food industry (restaurants, bakeries, mills, empty silos, abattoirs, dairies, dairies, warehouses, provided that it is empty), exercises (hospitals, schools, barracks, offices, etc.), avenues, parks and gardens, in the field of transport (passenger trains, planes, buses), etc. doses and use: the insecticide solution can be implemented hand sprayers, with low pressure pumps, pumps supported backpack sprayers and atomizers , lance, of great capacity, nebulisers and thermosmoke-producing devices.
Pyregreen is diluted in water in the following dosages:
• against flying insects: indoor (flies, mosquitoes, silverfish, paper fish flour butterflies, fleas, lice) Dilute 10 ml to liters of water (80-100-1.0 0.8%). With a liter of solution treated 10-15 m2 floor space and 350 m3.
• Against crawling insects: indoors (cockroaches, ants, bed bugs, bed bugs, termites, awls, moths, fleas, ticks), Verdun 140 ml in 10 litres of water (1.4%). With a liter of solution treated 20 m2.
• Treatments outside: (mosquitoes, flies, mosquitoes, etc.): mix 100 ml in 10 litres of water (1%) using the medium to low volume sprayers.
• thermofogger treatments: 20-25 ml product in 1 liter of propylene glycol or other suitable solvent (2.5-2.0%). The resulting solution may be used to treat approximately 3500 m3.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
Add another product (max. 5)